Our old foil James the Obama Guy is on the loose once again. Wandering the neighborhood in an effort to locate a group designed to assist him in corralling his gambling addiction, Obama Guy stumbles into the GooseRadio studio.
With his characteristic zeal, our liberal friend tells us what he’s been up to and how he feels about the issues of our day. Our topics include:
- There’s a brighter future than welfare. James seems unconvinced.
- James has fallen on hard times that have driven him to work in fast food. Specifically, Obama Guy has been posing as a man named ‘Ronald McDonald’ to make his way onto new Taco Bell commercials.
“Why pay for stuff when you can steal it?” – Obama Guy
- James loves everyone, but he doesn’t have conventional religious beliefs.
- What are the life goals of James the Obama Guy?
- James’ eating habits have really deteriorated.
- We spend some time talking ship metaphors.
- Obama Guy is still cleaving to his affection for the President, despite some occasional erratic dalliances with Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura and Ralph Nader.